Removing Arsenic from Water
While visiting Renacer Orphanage in Cofradia, Honduras we learned that that many of their 55 children were getting sick from the water. We suspected bacteria. But after having their water tested, we were shocked to discover they had arsenic in their water at 400% over the safe level for consumption.
We immediately wired funds to pay for bottled water and bought time until we could find a solution. We contracted with Healing Waters International to design and install the proper filtration system. The children began drinking from a safe water supply for the first time in years.